9 Ways to Change Home Decoration within One Day
Bored with the spatial homes that so-so only? It's time to redecorate the house. No need to worry, changing the home decor does not mean we have to buy a new set of furniture. Or repaint the wall. By reducing or adding one element in the room, we can already bring a new atmosphere in the room.Tips to change the home decor is perfect for you who are busy all week, and only have one day on weekends to clean or rearrange the house. So be cool, we will not complicate you.
- Replace the Curtains: Try replacing your plain curtains with a patterned curtain. Choose large or small motifs to suit your taste. What if you do not like the crowded motifs, like the curtains in this picture? Basically, changing the home decor is like a child playing home-home. We must be confident to try many new things to create a new atmosphere at home.
- Install or Remove the Carpet: Either large or small rug both can bring in another atmosphere in the room. Customize the color of the carpet with the color of the sofa or wall color. Or do the opposite, i.e. removing carpets for many years already lay in the living room or family room. Does your room look different now?
- Unique Bed Sheet: It's an easy way for you who want to change the atmosphere in the bedroom. Change your plain sheets with unique patterned sheets. Do not forget to adjust the color with the color of the bed, floor and wall of the room.
- Lighting: Light can bring a different atmosphere in the room. Replace dazzling white lights with lights that glow pink, orange or yellow. If possible, point the light to an interesting object indoors. For example painting, as in this photo.
- Hang the Mirror: Mirror has a function more than just a tool for preening. If hung in a room, the mirror will reflect the room situation in front of him. This will make the room seem more spacious than the actual condition. It does not matter if your mirror does not have a frame as beautiful as the mirror in this photo.
- Hand Painting: Painting rural scenery, painting koi or abstract sketches, all can make your room look different than before. If you do not have one, you can use the best images of your child's work, or your own paintings. Think of the house as a private gallery.
- Repaint or Replace Old Furniture: Old furniture relics of old people still strong, but you do not like the old model. Why not just paint the furniture? Paint will make the look of ancient furniture more funky and contemporary, just like this photo.
- Use Colorful Decorative Pillows: If you are bored with the decoration of the living room, it's time you replace the pillowcase that has long been unwashed. Choose the latest model pillowcases that are colorful or patterned. The rules remain the same; adjust the color of your pillowcase with the sofa, the desk and the living room wall where it will be placed.
- Green Plants in the Room: One or two green plants in pots are able to bring freshness in the family room or living room television. Choose plants that do not require a lot of sunlight and do not need frequent watering. Sanseviera are good plants placed in the room, because it can absorb electromagnetic waves from electronic devices that are dangerous to health.
Designing the "face" of your home is not an easy matter. Start with what is your style for decorating the living room more inviting in the eyes of colleagues, friends, and relatives.
After joining Blue Acorn's marketing team in 2014, Emma jumped headfirst into the eCommerce world. Since then, she's focused on sharing Blue Acorn's achievements and client successes with the masses through social media, blogs, and press coverage.